Tried to return a computer monitor that was not what I ordered - it took them 4 weeks of "executive" review to advise they would not accept the return. I wasted many hours explaining to them that the product they delivered was not what I ordered.

It wasn't what I ordered! They didn't care because the product delivered was not broken, so it was mine. I have a bruise on my forehead from banging my head on the desk during the time I dealt with LG's customer service.

The absolute WORST company to deal with. Shame on them, they have lost a customer for life.

jkole2011 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Lg Electronics to have the product delivered.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and lg electronics deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments