When I got the refrigerator, I was very frustrated to learn that the shelves are not adjustable at all!

I called 800-243-0000 and got absolutely no help at all. The supervisor there LeAnne, at extension 10262 was very incompetent and didn’t know anything about the product. Furthermore, she told me to exchange the refrigerator with Sears. (This is not something I want to even contemplate given the problems I had getting the refrigerator from Sears. First they double billed me for this one refrigerator. Then they delayed the shipment a whole month, when they said they had 4 in stock at the time I purchased it, so I had no refrigerator for a month. If that wasn’t enough, they installed it incorrectly, and flooded my kitchen. So you can see why I don’t want to go through that channel again.)

I told LeAnne what a fiasco Sears was. I said that she could give me a rebate or something for my inconvenience. She said LG doesn’t give rebates, which is incorrect, because LG has a $400 rebate going on right now.

I asked LeAnne if she could give me her manager’s name. She said she couldn’t.

I am so frustrated about this. LG clearly, incorrectly states that the fridge has adjustable shelves, which it clearly doesn’t. That is false advertising. Furthermore, LG apparently doesn’t own up to it’s mistakes (based on my conversation with supervisor LeAnne), nor does LG care about it’s customers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments