Hi

Since I purchased my double door refrigerator, I am facing cooling problem.

I have made more than 20 requests and more than 10 different engineers have visited my place, few said its fine, few said they would come back again with their senior, few said there is a faulty component which has to be replaced, few said that their regional service manager is travelling now a days and they would come back in next week, one said he is new recruit and have not got any training on LG products so far and since he was working with Kelvinator hence needs some senior's help; saying this he went back.

I am fed up of entertaining incompetent engineers, who come without any solution, take rest, take some water and juice and at times tea / coffee and go back with promises.

I wish to escalate this to some senior and competent authority but every time I call up customer care number (which is there at the website) I again go through the very same experience.

Please help me with escalating this as I am completely clueless on this.

Thanks

Agrawal

almanish@ymail.com

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Helpful.Tech

I might be able to be of some help. The review didn't give exact details, so please excuse me if I give details that have already been completed.

You claim the refrigerator is under the original warranty, which indicates the first year. If the cooling is having a problem, you need to be able to show that with an independent thermometer setting within the fridge. If it's off more than a few degrees to what the fridge is set to, then you should expect the unit to be serviced properly. Many times, it's the retailer that can assist you with such a situation.

Again, if you can show the unit is not performing properly, and any more than three authorized service technicians cannot fix the issue, it can be considered a lemon and exchanged for new.

Get the retailer you purchased it through to assist in such an exchange.

Few Complaints Number:

RNA140608004909

RNA140623092128

RNA140629093924

RNA140807092739 RNA140824066323 RNA140827065445

bizinfoline

The few engineers name / contact details who visited without any solution:

Faridabad Range / Area:

Hardeep Singh : 8860622666

NoName : 0120 - 2460177

Mahinder Saini : 8860622644

to bizinfoline #862539

Hi

Since I purchased my double door refrigerator, I am facing cooling problem.

I have no option but to use my 15 years old Godrej refrigerator as that's working prefect still and have no issues with it. I had bought this LG bigger refrigerator to replace my old one thinking it would give me similar long term delightful experience, but now proved wrong.

Now no one even visits for inspection as all these (local / area) engineers must be feeling that they are incompetent and cannot do anything on this (at least that's what I feel). Please help me with escalating this as I am completely clueless on this.

This product is very much under original warranty and have also taken extended warranty. Thanks Agrawal almanish@ymail.com -------------------- Few Complaints Number: (Do not have records of all the registered complaints, much more than what's mentioned below): RNA140608004909 RNA140623092128 RNA140629093924 RNA140807092739 RNA140824066323 RNA140827065445 ------------------ The few engineers name / contact details who visited without any solution: Faridabad Range / Area: Hardeep Singh : 8860622666 NoName : 0120 - 2460177 Mahinder Saini : 8860622644 Sunil : 0129 - 4192509 Virender : 8860622669 Manoj Mehta (so called "senior" called by one of the engineers on a very high regard who neither provided any resolution nor since then taking my calls) : 9582211050 -------------