Lg Electronics - Dryer Review from Miami, Florida

Suzanne Hannah 75 yrs, phone # 864354396. shhannah99@gmail.com I have had 4 LG mobile phones, 1 tablet, 2 TV , 1 smart tv , & a new dryer I just love the dryer and tvs. But this last phone in trashy. .It will not charge , received calls. Can't get any Apps , when typing anything it DISAPPEARS AND CANNOT be found . I am well versed on computers, i was working in a a bank and helped put checking accouts on computer & was working in another bank and put their installment loans on the computer. I am well aware of all phases of computers. My phone is under warranty and under the circumstances I deserve a new phone. This one cannot be fix. By the way the phone company sucks, dropped calls., no Internet half the time, lost messages, etc, I could go on forever about my phone but i want. All I want is a new phone Contact me ASAP. This is monkey in the wood pile Respectively, Suzanne Hannah
Lg Electronics Dryer
Reason of review
Bad quality

Lg Electronics - Lg Bluetooth Headset 900 Review from Miami, Florida

3.3
I called T-Mobile with a concern regarding my Bluetooth headset hbs-900. The T-Mobile representative called LG on a three way conference call. The representative that answered for LG was rude from the moment she answered the phone, she kept us waiting as she did something not even asking our names or how she could be of help. The entire call was one of the worst experiences I've had with a company. I asked to speak to a manager and was told one wasn't available and then was hung up on. I called back and asked to speak to a manager and "Valerie" kept arguing with me about needing to know what was wrong with my headset. When I told her it was about the horrible customer service and that she was now also a reason I needed a supervisor, she hung up as well. I'm pretty sure I will no longer purchase another LG product. If having good customer service and being treated with dignity, respect, and as a valued customer is important to you I would recommend going to Samsung for your electronic needs. LG is obviously not concerned with the treatment or well-being of their customers. Angry and pissed off customer.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

LG does not honor their warranty, dont buy LG | Lg Electronics review from Miami, Florida

Purchase LG microwave in Jan 29 2013 The unit sat in the box for 1 month because of installing new cabinets, opened the box 35 days after purchase date and found defects (dents) in the door face from the manufacture line in china. They said since its over 30 days they dont cover defects that are purely cosmetic. Their warranty clearly states warranty is 1 yr on defective material or workmanship. Nothing is stated about cosmetic defects are not covered. It appears LG does not give a ***. Future buyers beware, dont buy LG products, I know I wont buy another LG product ever again

You didn't follow the terms and now complain about it... seems like you failed to read.

35 days > 30 days...

Lg Electronics Warranty
Tags
  • State
  • The Unit

Icemaker worthless | Lg Electronics review from Miami, Florida

purchased an 1800.00 LG refrigerator last year. Icemaker will NOT make a tray of ice in four days. Replaced filter two months ago and info monitor keeps telling me to replace filter. At 50 bucks a pop from Home Depot, I don"t think so. Am ready to donate this piece of junk and buy a dependable fridge from a local dealer. I have to make this at least a hundred words, or so the prompter says. So here goes. I will Never again purchase a LG product. I shboould have stuck with the tried and true brands I an familiar with. Also the Home Depot people should be more informed as to the quality of products they are selling. I have purchased 5 major appliances in the past six years from Home Depot. Never again.
Lg Electronics Refrigerator

LG Washing Machine | Lg Electronics review from Miami, Florida

We bought a new 2007 LG washing machine from Home Depot in late 2007. In 2010 it broke down. The LG repairman told us that the part that failed was a water pump manufactured in 2001!!!!!. Home Depot told us that's unacceptable and that a 2007 machine should not contain a 2001 part so central to the function of the machine. We contacted LG and were told too bad by both the telephone representative and a supervisor. Their attitude - the 1 year warranty had expired. No explanation for the use of a 6-year-old part without any disclosure. Be very careful if you buy any LG product, because you have no assurance that inside your new appliance arent lurking aging, out of date, parts that are waiting to break down.
Review
#205001 Review #205001 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lg Electronics Washing Machine
Loss

L.g product support | Lg Electronics review from Miami, Florida

I have been haveing problems with the L.G washer-dryer set i purchased from one of their venders,upon bringing the problem up and trying to get some advice (technical) on the products in question, I was informed that it was impossible to do that and if i needed any assistance on the items in question i would have to consult a local repair facility or the vender i purchased these items from. I went thru them to try and get a replacement part for the washer and their was more red tape then anything to try and get a replacement part on a new item that one of their venders sold, thgey finally sent the part after numerous phonecalls to get this matter resolved. They finally sent the correct part after sending the wrong item 1-2 times, at least i will have spare parts for the otem in question
Service
Lg Electronics Repair

Never buy anything from LG! | Lg Electronics review from Miami, Florida

We bought the top of the line LG dishwasher in Aug 07. The motor burnt out in Oct. 07. Home Depot would not take the machine back. LG provided for repair under warranty, and promised if it broke three times in a year, they would replace it. Now after my third repair (motor, water pump, food disposal, which left a razor exposed in the bottom of the unit), no luck with replacement. This company should not be allowed to sell things in America! I will certainly never buy from them again! Make sure to tell everyone you know,s o no one accidentally makes the same mistake!

WE BOUGHT A LG TOP LOADING WASHING MACHINE ON JAN 2011 . AFTER SOME DAYS WE NOTICED THAT IT WAS PULLING THE THREADS OF THE CLOTHES .

THE TECNITIONS COMMENTED THAT THE MACHINE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT . WE FELT REALLY HARESSED AND CHEATED BY THE COMPANY (LG).

WE BOUGHT A LG WASHING MACHINE ( FRONT LOADING ) ON JANUARY 2011 .AFTER SOME DAYS WE NOTICED THAT IT WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK . THE MACHINE WAS PULLING THE THREAD OF THE CLOTHES .

EVEN THE TECNITIONS WERE SAYING THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM IN THE MACHINE . WE REALLY FELT HARRESED AND CHEATED .

To Mark 12-09-2008,

LG is not o.k. and they sell junk items that will break down. If you have a working unit, you are lucky. Sooner or later though it will break before it's time. Don't be taken in by LG products. You will be sorry.

--AL

washer an dryers are garbage spent 1800 on pair biggest mistake ever. they will not stand behind product.

they just send 1 dumb tech out after the other. customer services hangs up an treats u like ur a pest.

will never by lg again. p.s lg stands for LOUSY GARBAGE!!!!!

LG is a group of crooks

LG is NOT OK!!! I have never been treated so rudely by a company, promised call backs that never come, supervisor hanging up on me, total lack of knowledge about how their products work.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST EVER!!!! Life is NOT good with LG, is bloody frustrating!

I totally agree! We bought a fridge 3 years ago.

It broke down earlier this year, and it took us close to two months to get someone just to come LOOK at it. Once they did, they said it was unrepairable. We called LG, as the sealed part of the fridge was still under warranty. After having us jump through hoops, we received a partial reimbursement.

They explained they depreciated 17% for the 2nd and 3rd year.

Have you tried buying a side by side fridge for $837? Plus the customer service stunk.

LG dishwashers are very time consuming and expensive to service. LG fridges break down lots due to cheap chinese electronics. LG looks good but there is no quality behind the fancy looks

I agree. You probably bought a bad unit.

I have the LG stainless steel fridge and gas range (5th burner) and absolutely love them.

Try contacting another Home Depot location, and maybe their customer service dept. may be willing to work with you.

From my experiences, not all Home Depot operate the same. Some provide better customer service than others.

LG is OK ,( LCD HD TV's are awesome) Unfortunately you got a bad unit. ~ could happen with any brand.

Home Depot should have taken it back within that short time.

The repairing of a product being owned for such a short time is total BS. I would never buy from Home Depot again...except for wood and nails.

View more comments (10)