Flanders, New Jersey
2.0

Purchased a 32 inch LG television as a Christmas gift for my wife. She likes to watch TV while she's on her treadmill, and has earphones that connect directly to the TV.

Stopped working after two months. Not a problem with the earphones, rather the TV itself. I called LG customer service, since the set was under warranty. Initially was told that a serviceman would come out and look at the set.

Called the service company, and was told that they DO not come out for repairs for this size television. Called LG back, of course got another representative, who told me that he would mail me a return label so I could send the TV back to LG for repair. Never received the label, called again, third representative was "surprised" that I hadn't received the label, and she would send it "right out." Now over two weeks, still nothing.

I have never dealt with a company where their customer service people just outright lie to you. I will never purchase another LG product again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and repair issues handling. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lcd tv 32lh30. Lg Electronics needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lcd tv 32lh30 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments