I purchased an LG front loading washer. After 2 weeks, it was not spinning properly.

I called LG, they sent some one out, and he replaced the rotor. Guess what? It still doesn't work right. I called back, requested they pick up this washer and bring a different one.

Nope. They said they will service it every week if needed-until the end of the manufacturers warranty. In the mean time-I am supposed to miss work and wait for their repairman, and run to the Laundromat when the washer is not working.

I asked why they didn't stand behind their products, this one is obviously defective. Basically- I bought the washer, not their problem.

This person wrote the review because of "poor quality, poor customer service, defective product" of lg electronics washing machine from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $785 and wants Lg Electronics to "take away this defective washer, and deliver one that works. if it requires 2 service calls in the first 3 weeks-it is obviously defective".

The most disappointing in user's experience was we dont care attitude. Author liked the most n o t h i n g. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments