2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Well.. where do I start..

I have an LG fridge.. it stopped cooling.. I contacted LG and they sent a repair guy.. He spent 12 hours over the course of 3 days to try and fix it.

He couldnt. Then LG decided they wanted a second opinion.. so they sent another guy. This guy asked if he could take the fridge to his shop.

I agreed since I had already went out and bought another LG fridge (which I'm regretting now but was at the time Loyalto the LG brand). So over the course of 2 months and numerous attempts to contact this repair guy, I got nothing.. finally I spoke with a man named Paul who was able to contact him and had to threaten him to return the fridge of the authorities would be called. The guy returned the fridge..

still not fixed.. I got ahold of a Bianca in corporate who was the most unhelpful woman ever.. made you feel like the customer dont matter. Like she's just there for the paycheck.

She hung up on me.. then.. I got ahold of a woman in corporate named Theresa.. long story short..

she said they wont replace the fridge and that LG is done spending money on repair guys.. basically I'm screwed.

I will NEVER buy LG again and I hope that the people who read this will reconsider purchasing from such a company that does NOT care about their customers. Life is definitely NOT Good.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 06.

Comments

LG Electronics

I hate to hear that your refrigerator stopped working as well as having to go through so much to regain custody of your unit. This is far from what we expect our customers to go through.

Let us make this up to you!

Please take a moment, at your convenience, to contact us directly via Twitter @LGUSSupport or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSSupport/ or at 1-800-243-0000. ^KH