I had bought LG TV recently. The manual is short and formal, having no significant information needed for purchaser. My contacts with the company were unsuccessful, either on phone, through email, or on their web-site chat. I had never received an answer for any of my question. The style is the same - put me on long hold and then discontinued the call. Extremely impolite and unprofessional! I would not recommend anybody to buy anything from LG. Abbreviation LG means . But that is only for the company, not for their customers.

I have a question for u - where I can download DETAILED instruction for my TV? not the same I got when bought TV. I need all info there in detailed. Do you have such on?

There is no Cinema 3D glasses supplied, but they are included in item list

Another question - is the power indicator on front pannel supposed to be always on with red light? Is it possible to make it off, because it is a little bit annoying?

First of all, the Joystick button is not working.

There is no Cinema 3D glasses supplied, though they are included in the item list

Then the power indicator on front pannel is always on with red light.

The TV instruction (38 pages) included in the package does not provide enough information in order to operate unit properly. I need DETAILED instruction, not the same I got when I bought TV.

E.g. not clear what all those options mean? Such as Live TV and so on.

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

LGIndia

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your service request number/complaint number or contact details so that we can look into the matter.

Regards,