100% full Not resolved

My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna.

It never gave us any trouble.

Fast forward to Feb. 2016 a year and a two months later, My daughter tried to turn on her television, It would not come on. The power switch lit up but no sound was heard and the screen was black.

I called Best Buy geek squad and they told me that it sounded like the mother board was fried and I would have to contact Wal-Mart which I did and their customer service dept. said I would have to contact LG. (Nothing like passing the buck)

So I took to Facebook and contacted LG Electronics USA, via their Facebook page and the representative diagnosed the issue via chat and said Yes the circuit board was probably fried but LG only gives a one year warranty with their products and nothing could be done.

I then cussed out the rep and started to leave negative feedback about their product on their Facebook page which resulted in LG Electronics USA blocking me from posting on their page and interacting with other consumers about their products.

BUT, that's not the end... In my fit to get the word out about my experience with this product and after seeing hundreds more cases like mine via their own Facebook page, I created my own which Is now https://www.facebook.com/LG-Electronics-Lifes-Not-Good-1027963390604070/?fref=nf

I have shared my experience on LG-Electronics Life's Not Good and have shared others bad experiences as well to inform consumers of the garbage products LG is putting out, the horrible customer service you will receive and the Integrity LG does not have.

The Television was manufactured in Feb 2014 and was used from Christmas morning 2014 until Feb 6th, 2016 A little over a year.

I am disgusted that my mother paid a bunch of money for a TV that only lasted a little over a year and what is more ridiculous is that LG, A huge electronics conglomerate refuses to make the situation right, refuses to acknowledge their products are garbage

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments