Lg Electronics - Horrible Product- TV only Lasted a year
My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna.
It never gave us any trouble.
Fast forward to Feb. 2016 a year and a two months later, My daughter tried to turn on her television, It would not come on. The power switch lit up but no sound was heard and the screen was black.
I called Best Buy geek squad and they told me that it sounded like the mother board was fried and I would have to contact Wal-Mart which I did and their customer service dept. said I would have to contact LG. (Nothing like passing the buck)
So I took to Facebook and contacted LG Electronics USA, via their Facebook page and the representative diagnosed the issue via chat and said Yes the circuit board was probably fried but LG only gives a one year warranty with their products and nothing could be done.
I then cussed out the rep and started to leave negative feedback about their product on their Facebook page which resulted in LG Electronics USA blocking me from posting on their page and interacting with other consumers about their products.
BUT, that's not the end... In my fit to get the word out about my experience with this product and after seeing hundreds more cases like mine via their own Facebook page, I created my own which Is now https://www.facebook.com/LG-Electronics-Lifes-Not-Good-1027963390604070/?fref=nf
I have shared my experience on LG-Electronics Life's Not Good and have shared others bad experiences as well to inform consumers of the garbage products LG is putting out, the horrible customer service you will receive and the Integrity LG does not have.
The Television was manufactured in Feb 2014 and was used from Christmas morning 2014 until Feb 6th, 2016 A little over a year.
I am disgusted that my mother paid a bunch of money for a TV that only lasted a little over a year and what is more ridiculous is that LG, A huge electronics conglomerate refuses to make the situation right, refuses to acknowledge their products are garbage
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Terrible products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I tried to put a dinette set on price hold at the big lots in Bridgeville and pay 300 down and was told I couldnt because price hold is only..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."