My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna.
It never gave us any trouble.
Fast forward to Feb. 2016 a year and a two months later, My daughter tried to turn on her television, It would not come on. The power switch lit up but no sound was heard and the screen was black.
I called Best Buy geek squad and they told me that it sounded like the mother board was fried and I would have to contact Wal-Mart which I did and their customer service dept. said I would have to contact LG. (Nothing like passing the buck)
So I took to Facebook and contacted LG Electronics USA, via their Facebook page and the representative diagnosed the issue via chat and said Yes the circuit board was probably fried but LG only gives a one year warranty with their products and nothing could be done.
I then cussed out the rep and started to leave negative feedback about their product on their Facebook page which resulted in LG Electronics USA blocking me from posting on their page and interacting with other consumers about their products.
BUT, that's not the end... In my fit to get the word out about my experience with this product and after seeing hundreds more cases like mine via their own Facebook page, I created my own which Is now https://www.facebook.com/LG-Electronics-Lifes-Not-Good-1027963390604070/?fref=nf
I have shared my experience on LG-Electronics Life's Not Good and have shared others bad experiences as well to inform consumers of the garbage products LG is putting out, the horrible customer service you will receive and the Integrity LG does not have.
The Television was manufactured in Feb 2014 and was used from Christmas morning 2014 until Feb 6th, 2016 A little over a year.
I am disgusted that my mother paid a bunch of money for a TV that only lasted a little over a year and what is more ridiculous is that LG, A huge electronics conglomerate refuses to make the situation right, refuses to acknowledge their products are garbage
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Terrible products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent back for repair/replace my Bluetooth headset HBS 850 , after 7 business days (5-7 business days is their rule), I started to call them...every other day. Why? Because..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I tried to put a dinette set on price hold at the big lots in Bridgeville and pay 300 down and was told I couldnt because price hold is only..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."