Lg Electronics - Horrible Product- TV only Lasted a year
My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna.
It never gave us any trouble.
Fast forward to Feb. 2016 a year and a two months later, My daughter tried to turn on her television, It would not come on. The power switch lit up but no sound was heard and the screen was black.
I called Best Buy geek squad and they told me that it sounded like the mother board was fried and I would have to contact Wal-Mart which I did and their customer service dept. said I would have to contact LG. (Nothing like passing the buck)
So I took to Facebook and contacted LG Electronics USA, via their Facebook page and the representative diagnosed the issue via chat and said Yes the circuit board was probably fried but LG only gives a one year warranty with their products and nothing could be done.
I then cussed out the rep and started to leave negative feedback about their product on their Facebook page which resulted in LG Electronics USA blocking me from posting on their page and interacting with other consumers about their products.
BUT, that's not the end... In my fit to get the word out about my experience with this product and after seeing hundreds more cases like mine via their own Facebook page, I created my own which Is now https://www.facebook.com/LG-Electronics-Lifes-Not-Good-1027963390604070/?fref=nf
I have shared my experience on LG-Electronics Life's Not Good and have shared others bad experiences as well to inform consumers of the garbage products LG is putting out, the horrible customer service you will receive and the Integrity LG does not have.
The Television was manufactured in Feb 2014 and was used from Christmas morning 2014 until Feb 6th, 2016 A little over a year.
I am disgusted that my mother paid a bunch of money for a TV that only lasted a little over a year and what is more ridiculous is that LG, A huge electronics conglomerate refuses to make the situation right, refuses to acknowledge their products are garbage
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Terrible products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Both appliance have broken down.February: 6 year old front load washer- the sheet metal that is attached to the spinning tub- completely disintegrated. 500.00 bucks to repair. June: The..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Don't buy from them !!!! Purchased from ATT phone store blue tooth headphones 14 months ago. In November went back to get headphones fixed. There is a short in the..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I tried to put a dinette set on price hold at the big lots in Bridgeville and pay 300 down and was told I couldnt because price hold is only..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."