Chesterfield County, Virginia
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Made the mistake of purchasing LG Mobile products this year May 2016. Purchased the LG G5 from ATT nothing but problems since day one.

Purchased the LG Urbane 2 LTE. Everything was okay but no LTE. So instead of sending the watch back to ATT, I sent to LG ! Big mistake !!!!

The have had my watch already a week and won't even acknowledge they received the watch! When fedex shows the watch was delivered more than a week ago. When I call customer support has no idea what they are doing, putting me on long hold times, acting like I'm speaking a foreign language ! I simply can't support these guys anymore.

They rush the build of products all for the dollar and then can't back up the products they do sell.

Totally different experience from Samsung. Samsung will clearly be my choice for now on out and I hope I reach a wide audience so they can be aware of the shady so-called support business that LG provides.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "send in warrantee sucks ! incompetent employees, products suck" of lg electronics watch repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Lg Electronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics watch repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments