2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

YES! I had a charging port of my LG phone, start to go bad early on, took it back to tmobile, bought another charger.

Months later, it was loose it would not charge at all. Tmobile suggested contacting LG, since still under warranty. I jumped through al of their loops to get the phone sent out and mentioned it also had a crack. After having the phone for awhile, I get an estimate for the cracked screen with an estimate of $146 to repair, nothing about the port.

I was then told in under to repair the port [still under warranty], I'd have to pay to get the screen fixed!!! If the port is defective, FIX IT. By the time if this conclusion, the warranty ran out [hmmm, what a coincidence]. No one even gave me their findings on the port and I just got the run around.

They sent the phone back unrepaired, while I was still waiting for an update of the issue being escalated regarding the port. The crack is so fine, I barely knew it was there. The phone otherwise worked perfectly fine, navigation, phone, everything. Just the charging port.

Then I had to jump through loops trying to get my unrepaired phone kept at Fedex if miss delivery. BUT NO, LG has this contract that does not allow. So I have call everyone trying to get LG to f=give FED ex permission to hold my own phone for me, instead of sending back to LG!

They should be ashamed of themselves! No pride in their product or customer service..deserves NO LOYALTY!

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality, warranty issue and poor customer service" and wants this business to "fix my phone or replace!" as the author lost $110. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics cell phone warranty from Lg Electronics was customer service and poor warranty service , but reviewer liked technical working of the phone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments