2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

YES! I had a charging port of my LG phone, start to go bad early on, took it back to tmobile, bought another charger.

Months later, it was loose it would not charge at all. Tmobile suggested contacting LG, since still under warranty. I jumped through al of their loops to get the phone sent out and mentioned it also had a crack. After having the phone for awhile, I get an estimate for the cracked screen with an estimate of $146 to repair, nothing about the port.

I was then told in under to repair the port [still under warranty], I'd have to pay to get the screen fixed!!! If the port is defective, FIX IT. By the time if this conclusion, the warranty ran out [hmmm, what a coincidence]. No one even gave me their findings on the port and I just got the run around.

They sent the phone back unrepaired, while I was still waiting for an update of the issue being escalated regarding the port. The crack is so fine, I barely knew it was there. The phone otherwise worked perfectly fine, navigation, phone, everything. Just the charging port.

Then I had to jump through loops trying to get my unrepaired phone kept at Fedex if miss delivery. BUT NO, LG has this contract that does not allow. So I have call everyone trying to get LG to f=give FED ex permission to hold my own phone for me, instead of sending back to LG!

They should be ashamed of themselves! No pride in their product or customer service..deserves NO LOYALTY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Cell Phone Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality, warranty issue and poor customer service.

Preferred solution: FIX MY PHONE OR REPLACE!.

I liked: Technical working of the phone.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Poor warranty service.

Comments