Ease of Use
Style and Design

LG is probably the worst company I've ever the opportunity to deal with. My phone caught fire while charging on the ORIGINAL charger provided by the company when I purchased my phone two months ago.

I've had to send my phone in to them twice now to fix the issue as it is still under warranty until November. The first time they did not fix the issue, the screen wouldn't turn on, and instead gave me a new battery and charger. Talked to them again and sent the phone in a second time only for them to tell me that they mysteriously found water damage and it voided the warranty. However I never touched the phone when I got it back the first time other than putting the battery in and attempting to turn it on.

So, because they caused the damage I cannot get a replacement phone.

Not to mention customer service hung up on me twice when explaining this to them. I'm never buying from them again!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics cell phone charger from Lg Electronics was repair issues handling, customer care and service offered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments