Watauga, Texas

I purchased the new LG G4 in June, and I was promised I would receive a free extra battery, charging cradle and an extra SD card. I registered that evening, and received a confirmation email a few days later, but no information about the items.

After a few weeks, I contacted AT&T, and they told me to contact LG Electronics. LG tried to tell me it was AT&T's problem, but I finally called them, and rep named "Joe," he wouldn't tell me anything else tried to claim the link was on the email, but it deleted itself after the deadline. After calling him out on that lie, (I still have the email), I tried to get his supervisor, but he claimed there was no supervisor to talk to. Finally he gave me the web address and promised I would receive the items once I submitted the form.

I did so, and in a few days I received 4 denials because it was past the deadline. I then called back, and one rep laughed at me, another hung up on me and the last one promised a manager would call. There was no phone call, but I did get an email from "Jade" in Technical Support who promised I would receive my items once I clicked on the link she sent me and submitted it the form. There was NO link in the email.

I emailed back. No response. I called again and "Mike" told me I need to email for a rebate ID. I received no response and called again two days later.

This time I did get a supervisor who told me no because it was past the deadline.

I told him I was promised by three different customer service reps, and he still refused. I asked to speak to someone over him, and he told me there was NO ONE over him.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics technical support at Lg Electronics was being lied to and unless you input your phone number you are disconnected Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments