Escondido, California

I've wasted 1 week and countless hours on the phone with their "non-support" dept. I was scheduled to have a authorized LG repair company to come to my address and fix our less than 3 year old Side by Side LG refrigerator.

LG dropped the ball according to the "local company". They failed to follow up with the necessary paperwork. So I wasted 2 days away from work waiting for service that was never to be. I called LG and, of course, they pointed their finger at the authorized repair company.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck with hundreds of dollars of spoiled food and have to wait another 4 days for another "authorized repair company" come out to diagnose the problem. From all the bad reviews I've found about LG refrigerators it's the compressor that died! More than likely they'll come out in 4 days and tell me they'll have to order the compressor from LG and that will take more time!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Save your money. Do the smart thing and don't waste your money on LG.

Product or Service Mentioned: Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lg Electronics Cons: Awful customer service.

Comments