Featured Not resolved

I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they sold and I would not have any issue with it for YEARS. On the word of that 'salesman', I purchased it.

Less that 2 months later, the TV is failing. It has been sitting on the stand since we bought it and is in pristine condition, other than now it is ghosting. The 1st thing Best Buy asked me was if I bought the extended warranty. I did not. If this was 6 months or a year after I bought it.. I would not be writing this. But two months? All they had to do to make me a happy customer was to allow me to return it, give me a new one and they could send this one back to LG.

They told me to call LG.

I remember the days of the local TV store where if you had an issue like this within 60 days, they would replace it with no questions asked.

I was told LG was a quality product. I have had many TV's and have NEVER had one go bad after only 2 months. All have lasted me years!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg electronics tv from Lg Electronics and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad quality product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments