Chester, Virginia
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they sold and I would not have any issue with it for YEARS. On the word of that 'salesman', I purchased it.

Less that 2 months later, the TV is failing. It has been sitting on the stand since we bought it and is in pristine condition, other than now it is ghosting. The 1st thing Best Buy asked me was if I bought the extended warranty. I did not. If this was 6 months or a year after I bought it.. I would not be writing this. But two months? All they had to do to make me a happy customer was to allow me to return it, give me a new one and they could send this one back to LG.

They told me to call LG.

I remember the days of the local TV store where if you had an issue like this within 60 days, they would replace it with no questions asked.

I was told LG was a quality product. I have had many TV's and have NEVER had one go bad after only 2 months. All have lasted me years!

Review about: Lg Electronics 65Uf8500 65-Inch Smart Tv.

I didn't like: Bad quality product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lg Electronics Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.