Lg Electronics - If All LG products are as bad as this one...how do they make any money. 2 month old 4K TV already gone bad!

150 of 752 Lg Electronics reviews

I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they sold and I would not have any issue with it for YEARS. On the word of that 'salesman', I purchased it.

Less that 2 months later, the TV is failing. It has been sitting on the stand since we bought it and is in pristine condition, other than now it is ghosting. The 1st thing Best Buy asked me was if I bought the extended warranty. I did not. If this was 6 months or a year after I bought it.. I would not be writing this. But two months? All they had to do to make me a happy customer was to allow me to return it, give me a new one and they could send this one back to LG.

They told me to call LG.

I remember the days of the local TV store where if you had an issue like this within 60 days, they would replace it with no questions asked.

I was told LG was a quality product. I have had many TV's and have NEVER had one go bad after only 2 months. All have lasted me years!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad quality product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
$2000
Product or service
Lg Electronics 65Uf8500 65-Inch Smart Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #706545

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lg Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
150 of 752 Lg Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lg Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lg Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×