Lg Electronics - If All LG products are as bad as this one...how do they make any money. 2 month old 4K TV already gone bad!
I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they sold and I would not have any issue with it for YEARS. On the word of that 'salesman', I purchased it.
Less that 2 months later, the TV is failing. It has been sitting on the stand since we bought it and is in pristine condition, other than now it is ghosting. The 1st thing Best Buy asked me was if I bought the extended warranty. I did not. If this was 6 months or a year after I bought it.. I would not be writing this. But two months? All they had to do to make me a happy customer was to allow me to return it, give me a new one and they could send this one back to LG.
They told me to call LG.
I remember the days of the local TV store where if you had an issue like this within 60 days, they would replace it with no questions asked.
I was told LG was a quality product. I have had many TV's and have NEVER had one go bad after only 2 months. All have lasted me years!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Electronics 65Uf8500 65-Inch Smart Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna. It never gave us any trouble. Fast forward..."
- "ATE AT THE LOCATION AT 1115 GOVERNMENT ST MOBILE ALABAMA EVERYONE THAT ATE ENDED UP SICK BUT I ENDED UP IN THE ER WITH FOOD POISONING. I'VE MISSED 2 DAYS OF..."
- "29 July 2916: The worst french fries I have ever had. This location is right off 295 in Chester, Va. I would never go back again. Even the cashier made..."
- "Last week on or about 6-23-16, I downloaded their latest and greatest for a 14 day free trial. I learned today 6-28-16, from Yahoo customer, that the reason my..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."