Ease of Use
Style and Design

I cannot believe that a washer made in the last ten years is forming rust at this rate. I do not use the bleach dispenser, but there are areas of rust there and massive rusting on both hinges of the lid.

My mother's very simple Sears kenmore in Copper tone from the 60's never formed rust. For a $900.00 dollar washer to deteriorate at this pace is ridiculous. As if the rust is not enough, the washer simply does not clean clothes. We live in the Deep South and if one of us gets clothes dripping wet and sweaty, I have to soak in the sink first.

Rusting and ineffective clothes washing aside, There is also the time factor. This washer cannot get clothes done in less than 1.5 hours.

I can do two of the speed wash cycles which is in 70 minutes if I get no error codes. We are literally growing old doing our wash.

Review about: Lg Electronics Wt5070cw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Acknowledge the rust issues as well as the poor performance cleaning clothes. Offer a large voucher for a new model machine. Nothing impresses people like backing a warranty..

Comments