French Door, Bottom freezer, bought 07/2010, first repair 10/2010, second repair 11/2010. LG CSR (Glen) needed to be turned over his momma's knees and spanked while she had the chance, I offered; and LG needs to stay in Korea.

We were given an old refrigerator to transfer to when the $1100.00 LG went goes out :-0. Here's what I was told...should have bought the extended warranty, so that's what we have come to? Why don't you just slap the cost of the extended warranty onto the price tag and make it better? No more LG for this hard working American family.

I can throw my money out my window all by myself!

DON'T BUY LG! If you need or desire additional information regarding this email me at jvcdean@hotmail.com.

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Comments

LG Banter Touch phone....POS!!! I would never buy anything LG again or use Metro PCS, this phone is *** & I've had nonstop problems ever since I bought it, now they are finally admitting there is something wrong with it & replacing it after numerous phone calls & going back to the corp.

office. I would NEVER recommend their terrible service or LG phones to anyone...stay far away!!!

I'm sorry but I fail to feel sorry for you guys. To my opinion buying Korean products really is looking problems. I would not buy any Korean car, fridge, TV, cell phone or else.

I have looked at many reviews of LG products and ALL of them seem to have the same failings...they sell a POS! Save yourself and don't buy these *** products. Soon they will change their name again from the original Gold Star appliances to LG, then to another name to try to confuse the consumer but we are on to you and your rip off tactics!

i bought the tracfone lg420g prepaid phone from 'life's good for millionaires'. the phone charged me $.03 every time i composed and saved a text message for future delivery even though i used no airtime.

tracfone made me call technical support from my home phone 8 times for 2 weeks (they kept hanging up on me) and enter hundreds of keystrokes AND READ THEM THE RESPONSE CODES diagnosing the problem on my own time like i was an unpaid technician. then they deactivated my phone leaving me with no cellphone at all while i was waiting for the replacement to arrive, and sent a replacement phone with no battery, charger, or back cover. the replacement phone 'died' a week after i activated it (according to tracfone) but it is behaving exactly the same way the first phone did when they deactivated it on me so i guess they deactivated the second phone too. then they sent me another replacement phone but i had to call 6 more times to get them to acknowledge the $200 worth of minutes i prepaid.

every time i call they tell me they cannot tell how many minutes i have. how can they not know how many minutes i have? their own corporate accounting computer authorizes all phones and time cards at the point of sale through something like visa (to prevent shoplifting theft since stolen phones and time cards do not work) and credits and debits all the phones per use so that it can deactivate them automatically once their prepaid minutes and/or term of service are exhausted.

same with my sons phone his lg600 died after a month and had to be replaced too. tracfone sells only *** phones and lg is ***.

Most things sold now days are programed to *** out just after the warranty coverage is gone. Maybe 3 years use is common for the money you spend on anything.

I like wise bought a 42" lg lcd tv only to have the tunner go bad. lg basicily told me they would send some one to look at it for 80 bucks then the board was two hundered.

after doing some reserch there was a flash rom update , but lg told me to go sit and spin.

my tv still does not work properly . LG= lousy grabage

Bought an LG stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator in 2010 believing advertisement that it was an "energy saver". Applied for rebate and found out it was removed from listing.

Found out after installation it doesn't have levelers under back of unit. Called company asking for resolution.

No help given. Had to build a ramp to level it so food didn't roll out of the door when it was open.

James G
Dewitt, Michigan, United States #229248

A company to avoid, for sure. The LG101 phone (Radio Shack/Virgin Mobile) is the worst phone imaginable. Totally illogical, the limited "features" are generally not documented sufficiently to make them usable.

Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States #222011

LG is the former Gold Star Appliances.

Real *** not long ago!

#222009

:cry We bought a LG washer and dryer from Home Depot. The biggest pile ever made sounds like a thrashing machine when they do come out it takes 3 months and they dont fix anything BEWARE VERY BAD STUFF DONT BUY

IN 2007 I BOUGHT A 60' FLAT SCREEN TV FOR $2,900. I BOUGHT THE 2 YR EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR $500.

I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING AND 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE WARRANTY EXPIRED, THE TV STOPPED WORKING. I CALLED LG AND THEY SAID I HAD NO WARRANTY. THEY GAVE ME THE NAME OF AN LG REPAIR MAN. HE WANTED $800 TAKE IT.

THE PARTS AND LABOR WERE ADDITIONAL CHARGE. I DISMISSED HIM. THEN I CALLED THE STORE WHERE I KNOW I HAD PAID FOR AN EXTENDED WARANTY. THE STORE I HAD ONE.

THEY SENT A TECHNICIAN. HE HAD NO PROBLEM DIAGNOSING THE PROB. HE SAID HE'D RETURN IN 2 WEEKS WITH THE PART. MEANWHILE THE TV IS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FLOOR.

2 WEEKS LATER HE RETURNS WITH THE BOX OF PARTS. LG SENT HIM THE WRONG PARTS. I HAD TO WAIT OVER 6 WKS FOR THE RIGHT PARTS TO COME IN WHILE TRYING TO SELL MY HOUSE WITH THIS TV IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ROOM. I FINALLY SOLD THE HOUSE BUT COULDN'T TAKE THE TV...IT WAS TOO BIG.

I TRIED TO GET ANOTHER WARRANTY FOR IT.

LG SAID I COULD ONLY BUY ONE FOR $1,200/YEAR. I WAS FORCED TO SELL THE TV FOR $300

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED LG=LOTSA GAUL