Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.6

Update by user Feb 14, 2019

After fighting with LG since October they finally agreed to buy back the range with one catch. They stated that they had made a repair back in early 2016 and because of this they were deducting what they said was their cost of the repair. They sent me a check for the reduced amount and I junked the stove.As for the refrigerator since I had a extended warranty with another company it was their decision that the cost to repair was not worth it and replaced the refrigerator for no charge.Now I am having a problem with the microwave which is also LG but I have no warranty on it so I will have to eat the cost of repair.

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2019

After purchasing my new home three plus years ago I purchased all new LG appliances for my kitchen. Shortly after before the manufactures warranty ran out I had problems with the range.

They fixed it but I decided to purchase an extended warranty from LG. I also purchased a extended warranty for my refrigerator from a non LG company. Approximately three months ago the dishwasher broke. The cost of the repair was not worth doing so the dishwasher was replaced.

The french door refrigerator started building up ice and after three repairs the outside warranty company has decided to replace it. In October I called LG extended warranty company to fix two problems that I am having with the range. I have received many excuses but as of today January 6th they have not fixed it. I am still fighting to get this fixed and am hoping that I can push to get it replaced by them.

I won't hold my breath. If you want appliances with problems purchase LG otherwise stay far away from this company

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Lrg3085St Range.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Lg Electronics Pros: Design with french doors and two drawer bottom freezer.

Lg Electronics Cons: Product is a lemon and extremely poor customer service, Everything about the products, Short life span, Customer satisfaction not their priority, Are a garbage company.

Comments