2.0

After purchasing a high end oled hdtv, I needed to purchase extra 3D glasses. At this point I've emailed LG five times, called their support phone (twice) with no call back, sent a letter via US mail.

Four months has gone by and ZERO response. After spending $6000.00 dollars for the TV and no support, just great!!!

What must one do to get help/attention with these people?

The above describes my problem, I don't need more words. However I'll simply add more blather to fill the box.

Eighty so far, this is almost as bad as dealing with LG support. Thank you for listing my complaint this time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lg electronics tv from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of contacting me and lack of customer service. Author liked the most friendliness of front line customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have the same $6000 TV. Just be happy it's lasted you this long.

Mine had a service issue after only ONE month! And the service is HORRENDOUS!

Even the management team member was rude & useless.

I'm selling it at a $2000 loss as soon as it's "repaired" & buying a Samsung for 1/2 the money. Not worth the stress.