I bought a LG. 47 ".

Modle47LM6700 it worked great for 2 months then I started having trouble with has it look at the tech ordered parts got them in he came back and put them in still same problem . So he orders more parts when they came he came back and put them and still same problem.so he ordered more parts .then I get a call from LG wants sales receipt before they would order part. About a week later I get call from repair tech this time it was not same repair company as before it was best service of america what a joke he was . Dirty 5hrs late he had with him 5 parts one was a new panel which is the screen.

He saw what was wrong and said the parts would not fix it Tv bad .he wrote that on my paper work he didn't put any parts on tv and left. Weeks went by and no word on tv so I called LG they sait the tech said tv checked ok so I had fax the techs work order he left to LG . Weeks went by and I had to call again and LG had no copy of what I fax in so I did it all over again .

They said that could not replace tv because I was only looked at twice.so they had some fly by nite company show up had on company van plain cloths put a USB drive in tv ad put on a video that did nothing then picture of red, blues, green . That has nothing to do with problem I'm having .called LG ant there tech told him to tell me nothing wrong then I didn't even get receipt that he was here so my freinds stay away from LG Smart Tvs

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments