i purchased a lg 47lx6500 3d tv and paid $1500.oo in nov. of 2010, it needed service in jan.

2011. it took 2 wks to get repaired then after one week it broke again and i called lg and the repairman. after about a month of no returned calls lg said they would submit to their ra department, well another week goes by and they say they have no comparable tv's to give me. i mean come on, i am not that ***.

the real problem is that it is 2011 and they don't want to give me the lw5600 3d tv (the same as the 2010 lx6500) because the price is about $200.00 more. they then tell me they would refund my money after i ship my tv to them and then 7-10 days after they recieve it!! i have went woth out a tv for long enough now ( mostly hurting my 8 year old daughter) and now i have to wait longer !!!

oh, then suddenly they have a 55lx6500 (2010 model)factory refurbished they can send me, well that was monday today is sunday and still no tv. a good company would have immediatly replaced it with the current years model and given the size upgrade for all the hassle, but not lg you just get the hassle with added wait time and more hassle!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments