It has been over 2 months since I phoned LG for a problem with my new TV.

They sent out a service guy with the a board that did not fit and since then promises we will call we will replace the we will repair the TV .

Nothing no calls I have called many not a single return call as promised.

The TV will not stay on line for , even though it is hard wired , it would not stay on WIFI , I use may Blue Ray to get internet on this supposed smart TV.

I have used all the words I need to explain this problem do not understand why you need more.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "fix or replace it". The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg 40-inch led tv from Lg Electronics was made appointment and did not tell service department Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments