Update by user Jun 06, 2013

Well I contacted the Better Business Bureau and got no where, LG still refuses to fix my TV. LG sent a firmware update to me which turned off the LG logo light and did nothing about the power/standby light.

This TV is advertised as having a FULL WEB Browser but it is not, you cannot update flash, java, etc... and are limited as to which websites you can view. Yes it is still under warranty and they just sent me info about buying an extended warranty (why should I they never honored the original).

I will be contacting my State Atty's office about this because there are other things. I've fought with them to fix this TV and there are plenty of people world wide having similar problems just search it and go onto the LG Facebook page and look at the amount of complaints so BUYER BEWARE you've been warned before you buy any LG product!

Original review posted by user May 06, 2013

Bought an LG TV last year and had problems ever since. LG logo light and power/ standby light stays on even though it had options in the menu to turn on /off. This is all shown in the owners manual. They took this out with a firmware update. LG changed the main board in the TV 4-5 times in December and now the problem is back and they won't do anything to fix it.

Why would they come to my house 4-5 times in December and not now. The repair person even stripped a couple of screws I had to help him get out.

Yes it is still in warranty but they said that is the way it will stay. Buyer Beware thought I bought a good TV and wound up with a lemon.

Last LG product I will buy!

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments