My 50PM6700's plasma screen panel failed 2 times during the 1 year warranty and a 3rd time 2.5 months after my warranty expired. Now they won't fix or replace this piece of *** which has now failed 3 times within 15 months. If I paid for the repair myself, it would come to $400 - $700. I can buy a new TV for that!

They should change their slogan to: "Life Sucks with LG." It would at least be correct.

I can not believe that companies can sell expensive *** and get away with it. WILL NEVER BUY LG AGAIN AND WILL ADVISE EVERYONE AGAINST IT!!! DO NOT BUY AN LG HDTV, YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #828815

I have to retract my above review/comment. After several phone calls, LG gave me an extended 30-day warranty.

Their LG tech came by promptly and could not fix the problem. Today I received a call from LG and they will refund the purchase price to me. I must say that is not what I wanted, because the plasma TV was awesome, when it worked. However, at least we came to an amicable resolution and I am getting my money back.

Thank you, LG. You are a good company after all.