1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

After seven months my tv quite working, I'm going on four weeks and they have yet to fix it. keep getting run around from LG warranty.

I Have had two different service companies, the first refused the work order and had I not called several times this would have not been discovered. I Was given a bogus date for the second service tech by LG. My parts were "damaged" during shipping and was told, it will be another week.

Called LG again , they said" we will fix it when we fix it". The guy I spoke to from LG was very brash and didn't care if My V got fixed in a timely manner.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and attitude and warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lg electronics 65uf6450 tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Lg Electronics needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics 65uf6450 tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments