Lg Electronics - LG AEM69493803 Drain Hose Assembly
While I completely understand that my LG LDF7932ST Dishwasher that I purchased back in 2007 is out of warranty, I discovered what I believe is a manufacturers defect with the drain hose.It has disintegrated in multiple places both within the machine itself, and as it ran to to the drain under the sink.
See the attached pictures. When talking to customer service I obviously rant into the front line customer service rep who could not do anything because it was out of warranty. When I explained that I was not making a warranty claim and needed to talk with a supervisor about what I believed to be a defect, it took 10 minutes to connect with someone who was no more helpful. It was a very poor experience over what is a $30 part and will make me think twice about ever purchasing an LG product.
You would hope that they would be more interested in 1) understanding the issue and 2) helping me out a little.
I understand parts fail and that's fine, but a drain line can cause havoc by leaking water into the home and causing damage, as it did in my situation.Since a drain line involves no electronics and has no moving parts you would expect it to last longer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Ldf7932St Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."