While I completely understand that my LG LDF7932ST Dishwasher that I purchased back in 2007 is out of warranty, I discovered what I believe is a manufacturers defect with the drain hose.It has disintegrated in multiple places both within the machine itself, and as it ran to to the drain under the sink.

See the attached pictures. When talking to customer service I obviously rant into the front line customer service rep who could not do anything because it was out of warranty. When I explained that I was not making a warranty claim and needed to talk with a supervisor about what I believed to be a defect, it took 10 minutes to connect with someone who was no more helpful. It was a very poor experience over what is a $30 part and will make me think twice about ever purchasing an LG product.

You would hope that they would be more interested in 1) understanding the issue and 2) helping me out a little.

I understand parts fail and that's fine, but a drain line can cause havoc by leaking water into the home and causing damage, as it did in my situation.Since a drain line involves no electronics and has no moving parts you would expect it to last longer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lg electronics warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Lg Electronics needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments