Update by user Mar 15, 2012

I recieved an email from Liana Barnard, Public Relations Manager, LG Electronics, Johannesburg, full of empty promises!

Tried to call her on +27 11 323 8324 & +27 82 456 6057, but do net get any reply from these numbers. Maybe they are using an LG PBX, that does not work, like all their other products.

Update by user Mar 06, 2012

I had a visit from LG about a month ago and I am still waiting their promised report and quote for the “repairs”. Not sure as to why I should pay for something that needs to be fixed, but never worked in the first place. Service is still as bad as it was from day one.

Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2012

I had a 9 unit LG Multi FDX system installed by Atomic Airconditioning, who came highly recommended by Lance Goldblatt from your Cape Town Branch. Atomic Airconditioning went out of business before they could complete and commission the unit, 3 years ago.

I got Paarl Aircon to help, where possible to get some of the unit up and running. I have been in contact with Ben De Wet about this and also contacted some of your other agents in the Cape Town area. None of them are prepared to take over the job as it was so badly done that nobody wants to touch it. This reflects very badly upon LG as a Company and their "approved" agents/ installers.

I now basically sit with a useless piece of junk that I bought from LG, which nobody is prepared or cannot install.

I think it is a disgrace that people are taken for a ride by LG in the way we are.

I would like to hear from your President and CEO / Air Conditioning as to what I am supposed to do with the equipment that I bought and none of his Agents are prepared to commission or find the faults made by Atomic and fix them.

Comments