Featured Not resolved

I purchased an LG range, delivered on a Friday evening.Stainless finish very reflective -- did not see the dents until next morning in full sun.

Called Monday (next working day). Rep says choice: $250 credit or new door. I take door. Rep says they have to find local technician - will call in 3-5 business days.

Five days later, technician calls. Says LG refuses to honor the repair because it has been more than 7 days! Five of those days were spent waiting for LG to find the technician!

What a joke!

Love the range, but hate the service!

Review about: Lg Stove.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lg Electronics Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

I wouldn't think LG would have anything to do with this. You should have contacted the retailer you purchased the unit through.

Lg Electronics - LG AEM69493803 Drain Hose Assembly Lg Electronics "While I completely understand that my LG LDF7932ST Dishwasher that I purchased back in 2007 is out of warranty, I discovered what I believe is a manufacturers defect with the..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG MICROWAVE Lg Electronics "In April 2015 I purchased an LG Microwave model #LMHM2237ST for over $400. Today November 20, 2015, I just made my third call for repair since I purchased...." Read more Lg Electronics Stylus G4 Cell Phone Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Lg Electronics "Hi Im Flavio i Had This Phone Since October 2015. my Phone Was Starting Flickering the Screen. I Had to Go to Get another Same Phone Was Flickering the Screen..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Washing Machine Rusting in LESS than 2 years Lg Electronics "Bought a new LG Washer and Dryer, Washer model WT5001CW in 2011. In LESS than 2 years, rust began to develop around the bleach dispenser. I do not..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more