Featured Not resolved

I purchased an LG range, delivered on a Friday evening.Stainless finish very reflective -- did not see the dents until next morning in full sun.

Called Monday (next working day). Rep says choice: $250 credit or new door. I take door. Rep says they have to find local technician - will call in 3-5 business days.

Five days later, technician calls. Says LG refuses to honor the repair because it has been more than 7 days! Five of those days were spent waiting for LG to find the technician!

What a joke!

Love the range, but hate the service!

Review about: Lg Electronics Repair.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

I wouldn't think LG would have anything to do with this. You should have contacted the retailer you purchased the unit through.

Lg Electronics - Horrible Product- TV only Lasted a year Lg Electronics "My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna. It never gave us any trouble. Fast forward..." Read more Lg Electronics - Dishwasher caught on fire! Lg Electronics "Dishwasher caught on fire today. Called customer service. Said I would have to pay to have new motherboard installed. Very upset!..." Read more Lg Electronics - Dryer Review from Boynton Beach, Florida Lg Electronics "My name is Laquenda Pharr I purchased a washer and a dryer from hhgregg in Wellington Florida. This is supposed to be the top of a top of the..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Builds JUNK Lg Electronics "Refridge 5 years old failed to cool, unit is still covered under their 7 year Sealed System and 10 year Compressor guarantee. After 3 service calls by A&E their LG..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more