Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I purchased an LG range, delivered on a Friday evening.Stainless finish very reflective -- did not see the dents until next morning in full sun.

Called Monday (next working day). Rep says choice: $250 credit or new door. I take door. Rep says they have to find local technician - will call in 3-5 business days.

Five days later, technician calls. Says LG refuses to honor the repair because it has been more than 7 days! Five of those days were spent waiting for LG to find the technician!

What a joke!

Love the range, but hate the service!

Review about: Lg Stove.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lg Electronics Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

I wouldn't think LG would have anything to do with this. You should have contacted the retailer you purchased the unit through.

Lg Electronics - Review about Lg Tone Infinim Bluetooth Headphones from Port Wentworth, Georgia Lg Electronics "Do not buy lg headset,i sent this back to lg after 4 month,an was told this was customer abuse.i am a 50 year old man an will not set an..." Read more Lg Electronics - Rusting around bleach dispenser of my LG top load washer Lg Electronics "My 4 year old LG washer started to rust around the bleach dispenser less than 2 years after buying this machine. The rusting has continued and now a larger area..." Read more Lg Electronics - Terrible Service Lg Electronics "What an awful experience it is getting service from LG, they are the worst I've encountered. My $2000 LG fridge stopped working July 4th and it was stuffed with food..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG AEM69493803 Drain Hose Assembly Lg Electronics "While I completely understand that my LG LDF7932ST Dishwasher that I purchased back in 2007 is out of warranty, I discovered what I believe is a manufacturers defect with the..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more