1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Warning - I was warned about LG appliances. But i read all the good reviews on them and just ignored all the other stuff.

Now I am seriously paying for it with a messed up refrigerator and a dishwasher that caught on fire!! YES the dishwasher caught fire in our kitchen after two weeks and only the second time of operation. The dishwasher door was welded shut and burned some of my dishes and my countertop. We had to have the LG Repair person come out several times to report on it before we could even get authorization to return it!!

A brand new $600 dishwasher starts a fire in my home after two weeks and they won't just take it back and replace it.....REALLY?? Now that we have a return authorization they are giving us the unethical delay tactics of transferring calls and dropping them. We received an AUTOMATED call this morning, had to wait through some sales sounding information and finally got a number to put in on a website. We put the number in on the website and it said the tracking information entered was not found.

Call back LG, get the transfer run around and finally talk to someone who says they will have someone contact us directly. Holding our breath. This is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. I have heard from other people that trying to get LG issues resolved is an absolute nightmare.

Believe it People. Buy something else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Pick up the crap they have already given me a return authorization for.

I didn't like: Extremely poor customer service, Dishwasher catching on fire after two weeks, Untethical run around tactics.

Comments