we have had nothing but issues. we re-did our kitchen in 2005.

We bought all new stainless steel applinaces that were cheap. Our fridge was $1500, dishwasher was $900. So after having the fridge for about a couple months the ice maker stopped working. I had to keep defrosting the ice try and re doing it.

When I called and asked for someone to come out since it was still under warrenty they REFUSED to send someone out. They told us we needed to trouble shoot over the phone. That didnt work. So now the fridge is out of warrenty, so then the dishwasher is another story.

This thing has broken about 5 times in 5 years. We constanly have appliance repair guys out. The circuts go out, the racks break, now the whole switch board blew a fuse. We have had nothing but issues and no help with LG.

All of our appliances are from them. you would think with the amount of money they got out of us they will stick behind their products. Then one time I called them to see if I was under warrenty. the guy was SO RUDE to me and kept saying he cant help me and was so belitteling.

When I tried to cut off the conversation he kept going and basically acted like I was an *** for even calling him and asking if my LG appliances were under warrenty. just aweful!

Review about: Lg Electronics Repair.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I have purchased a LG refrigerator that has been giving us little satisfaction. At this point my warranty is finished but there is little or no difference for the value of our warranty was useless. I am witting this letter unannounced to my wife. Who i the past attempted to communicate with you on this topic. To give you just a general report Till this day we are unable to acquire a filter for our refrigerator.

The seal and the coolant was repaired and is obviously still malfunctioning. My wife did attempt to remedy this ordeal by communicating with your consumer service with little or no success. We asked this appliance to be replaced and we were told that you would get back to us. Since an appliance is not a matter of priority and the time we invested in contacting service has been little value to us I am making my final attempt to get a response and satisfaction.

Not anticipating a response to this letter so it is just a formality of assuring you that I will do everything within my power to publicly expose your company and the way you respond to your consumers. I am an editor for a local Florida Real estate Magazine that address number of issues that effect the consumer and will file my account of our history and leave it to their discretion to view your company as a choice to purchase.

Little else I could do to vent my frustration. Our quest for a replacement seemed to be too much of a hassle. So I guess your reputation and the quality you provide means little.

We will test that when I summon the number of owners for a classified action for selling merchandise that is not meeting the lemon law requirements.

This is my last opportunity in contacting you corporately since every other avenue has failed.

Thank you for listening to the ranting of a frustrated husband who obviously would like a divorce from a garbage appliance and a company that cares little about it.