2.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

LGUSA,LG electronics USA,LG Stove,LG oven,LG microwave,LG appliances-LG buyers beware-This is what you get when you buy LG products-Non Matching Displays-If i wanted this I would have bought cheaper brands-LG response..."we will let engineering know".What is there to know-if the displays dont match im sure LG knew;but to let enginnering know to me means nothing;just like LG action to resolve this issue.I tried to resolve it with LG and all you ever get is send them a PM.Got a case number ,but the only way to deal with LG support is ONLINE-That's to keep it off facebook This is sad because you can not see appliances powered up in the stores so This was a shocker for our new kitchen remodel.I dont know why they call it LG usa-you can Never get anyone in the USA!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "engineering oversight" and wants this business to "correct the issue/replace product cn161004324373" as the author lost $2000. 69meano is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about appliances at Lg Electronics was mismatching products , but reviewer liked style. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments