Called LG customer service. They are just awful to deal with. The guy talked to me like I was a complete *** and insinuated I hadn't read the troubleshooting in the manual even though I clearly told him the steps I'd taken to remedy the situation. He was completely obnoxious and wouldn't even entertain giving me a number of a repairman until I tried two more things - SOOOO that meant I had to call BACK??

They are located in panama - HORRIBLE phone lines, they sound like they have marbles in their mouths and they repeatedly ask for the same information. As if they can't understand clear english.

Then they give ONE company as an option for repair for ALL of the GTA. You call it and the guy sounds like he has never run a business before and claims he works til 4pm?? No 24 hour service or even option to get a call back for emergencies.

I will NEVER EVER EVER buy an LG product again. They have the worst customer service. As a matter of fact I'm tossing these out (would love to burn them as a symbol of how pissed I am) and buying a whole new brand. LG should not be sold in canada.

Review about: Lg Electronics Repair.

Comments