1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Don't buy from them !!!! Purchased from ATT phone store blue tooth headphones 14 months ago.

In November went back to get headphones fixed. There is a short in the left ear plug. Att rep. phoned LG and set up a repair order for the set.

My assumption the repair would be fairly easy, wire is probably loose. My ATT rep. set everything up for a return. The device was packaged up with a copy of the receipt.

LG representative walked the ATT rep through all the details. The Att rep then went on line to place the repair order. ATT great customer service. Just got the device back, but it was still shorting in the left ear.

3 calls later to LG, I find out from them that it is not cost effective to repair one of the most expensive blue tooth headsets on the market. LG uses a call center in the Philippines which adds to the issue. LG mis leads customers / vendors and was dishonest with both myself and the ATT representative. The bottom line: they do not stand behind their products.

I am attaching a copy of my repair confirmation. In the letter it says "we have created an authorization for you to send the devices to us for repair..." A photo of the head phones to note that they were not abused. There tag line while on hold is the following: "we recognize your time is valuable". Don't believe that.

This is what I wanted, since they made the mistake of putting me through a time consuming exercise of returning the headset that has been out of warranty for only a couple of months that they just replace them. In addition, they should be embarrassed that the blue tooth device life is about 1 year under normal use.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lg electronics hbs-900 headset from Lg Electronics and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to have the product delivered.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments