2.0

I purchased a $3500 LG Counter Depth Refrigerator in Oct.2014. In April, ice was forming behind the crisper and deli drawers seizing up the fan and the drain and hence NOT cooling the food.

I bought it from Sears who sent their technician to repair it. It took 10 days to get the parts and the service. The frig had to be completely emptied (huge hassle) and the service visit was over 3 hours. They replaced and sealed the back panel.

FOUR MONTHS LATER, it is happening again. LG customer support have not been helpful. In fact, they turned me down when I asked them to extend the warranty for this KNOWN issue. They are offering me $130 for food loss and that is IT.

Their one yr. warranty requires FOUR service calls before the item is deemed a LEMON.

My warranty expires in 6 weeks and I am basically out $3500. I highly recommend NOT buying this or ANY LG Product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and short life span. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lg electronics refrigerator. Lg Electronics needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments