Visited website to submit operations questions: [i.e., Recent Calls/Call Duration shows used 39 minutes for all calls. How were those 39 minutes calculated?

Were those minutes shown used since my last prepaid minutes purchased? What period of time does Recent Calls cover?] After completing the online form website would not process it. Called to get answer to same questions; first person could not/did not answer questions; when told her she wasn't answering my question and asked to speak to supervisor, before hanging up on me said I could always call back!

Called back and another person made up answers ["those are minutes used on last call"…] and could not answer… he eventually told me to call my cell phone carrier. I'll write LG corporate office.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lg electronics cell phone. Lg Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments