Monmouth,Oregon

I have dealt with LG now two times. Neither one was a good exprence. The first time I called them about my stainless still dishwasher rusting on the outside along with my microwave. It was within the first year of purchase and they said they do not guarantee the quality of stainless still they use and cannot help me and was very rude.

Now today I just called because I tried to clean my 30in wall oven and a code F-9 came up with their 1-800 number to call them about the error. The customer representative could not tell me what the code was or where I could find my cereal number for the oven at. Then when I asked for a manager she put me on hold for 12 min. From their she came back to tell me he still isn't available and by that time I found the number and she proceeded to tell me well I told you inside the oven. Then she could not help me because I do not have my original purchase receipt and the oven was made in 2008. The customer representative was very unprofessional and rude and will never purchase an LG again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Microwave.

Comments