LG DVD/Blue-Ray player froze again and again. Called something labeled "LG customer service" 4 times with lengthy waits each time -- approaching 30 mins each -- each time they suggested restarting the machine, or reversing the leads from the TV, restarting the machine (2nd time suggestion).

None of it worked. Each representative suggested that I do more. Finally, I asked when the "W" word might be in my future (W, as in warranty) to replace my machine? (I'd been told that the freezing was a known problem at LG for this product).

I first called CService in early Oct -- the machine was still within the one year warranty.

Then they said I could return the machine, at their cost, so that they could check out the known problem. They would send an email with a postage paid printout. I declined at first, but said, yes, go ahead and send the email that would take another 2-3 days or so to send to my computer.

SO FAR NO EMAIL.

AFTER ABOUT 2 WEEKS, I AM STILL WAITING FOR LG CUSTOMER SERVICE TO BEGIN. NO MORE LG PRODUCTS FOR ME.

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

Do a Factory Reset

to Anonymous Louisville, Kentucky, United States #753269

Thanks, I'll try it. Seems like LG CService would suggest that!

Go into the settings and find 'Factory Reset'