Ease of Use

LG CUSTOMER SERVICE is an absolute JOKE!!!! Our high-end LG refrigerator (Model #LFXC24726S/02) has not been working now for over two weeks.

The Geek Squad from Best Buy came out and diagnosed it as having a bad compressor. This is a factory warranty issue. We called LG a total of 11 times and each time we were given an RNN number and said a technician would be contacting us. That never happened!

We would repeatedly call back and speak to a supervisor and again each time they would reassure us that someone would be back in touch. We never lost our cool, knowing that never resolves issues. However, we would be put on hold and disconnected repeatedly. Upon calling back, they would document in their notes that we had hung up on them!

Additionally, the hold times to wait for a supervisor were insane! My husband timed it and a "one hour" wait was the average.

After speaking with several appliance repairmen, LG is at their BOTTOM of the list for quality, dependable refrigerators!!! NEVER, EVER will be buy LG!!!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

LG Electronics

What you have described is far from what we expect concerning our customer service. I can definitely understand how frustrating it would be to not know the expected time frame for repairs after being without a refrigerator for two weeks.

I would be more than happy to look into this problem that you are having. If you could, please copy and paste this link below and allow me to gather the necessary information to further assist you with reaching a resolution.

Thank you for not losing your cool when you’ve lost your cooling! ^AB https://refrigerators.lgsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?id=WEB_100_sg_A7EA1C2ADEDBB85B1D2FF3F9CE60CF9D&agent=4666132