Purchased an LG washer Feb 2020. Washer just quit Nov 2020.

only worked for 8 months. Multiple attempts to contact LG. They claimed to not have an authorized technician in my area (which includes 3 major metropolitan cities within 45 min. They wanted more and more time to locate an authorized service person.

Finally, after a month, they decided they would refund the purchase price. i would send the label (serial # and Model #) and they would send a refund. i would get rid of the LG washer. After another month without receiving a refund I contacted them again.

They said they had sent a check. This check never came, and I suspect they didn't actually mail a refund, but just said they did. Since that time, i have tried to contact them multiple times. I have conveyed that i did not receive a check.

The Refund Dept phone# is always " high call volume" so even though holding for 20 min or more, they just keep repeating.... They offer other options, like texting, but nobody responds to texts, even tho they say an agent will respond within 24 hours. I am so tired of all the time and effort i've had to spend on this issue. not to mention all the weeks I as unable to wash.

they are incredibly difficult to contact. If contact is made, there is no follow through on their part, so you have to try to contact them again.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I advise anyone to avoid any LG products. if they do make a good product, it is not worth it to try to deal with their Customer Service if anything goes wrong.

User's recommendation: Don't buy any LG Product.

Comments

#1986102

I’m sorry to hear you're having this issue, and I’d like to see if we can assist. Please contact LG Customer Support via Facebook Messenger (https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/),and include your phone number assoicated with your case.

Lg Electronics Reviews