I see my feelings with LG customer service is as others have experienced. Called to order a washing machine gasket.

They gave me the part # to use when ordering from their third party parts supplier. Gave them the number, part delivered was not part for my machine. I wanted to be credited for the shipping for the reorder and to ship the wrong part back, being it was no fault of mine that i was given the wrong part # to begin with. The third party, MCM said i would have to call LG in regards to shipping charges credited.

LG doesn't even want to work with customers---they basically said we were given the right part #, it obviously has been upgraded. (That was an assumption on their part.) I explained that giving them my model should tell them the correct part i needed, and i don't need the upgrade. Explained to them that my husband called LG and he was sent the service manual via e-mail and it gave a different part # than what LG had provided me with on the phone. I Explained this to not only customer service, but their "supervisors" and all they are interested in doing is arguing with you and taking NO responsibility whatsoever!

I told them that i deal with a lot of companies that really cherish their customers, really care about their customers, and their company's reputation to make things right---LG is not interested in making anything right. Basically any problems are your fault and they are blameless.

As the other comment said, they say: "there is nothing they can do." I will tell everyone i know to not buy LG, nor will we EVER by anything from them again either. Don't know how long they will be able to stay in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

Comments