I see my feelings with LG customer service is as others have experienced. Called to order a washing machine gasket.

They gave me the part # to use when ordering from their third party parts supplier. Gave them the number, part delivered was not part for my machine. I wanted to be credited for the shipping for the reorder and to ship the wrong part back, being it was no fault of mine that i was given the wrong part # to begin with. The third party, MCM said i would have to call LG in regards to shipping charges credited.

LG doesn't even want to work with customers---they basically said we were given the right part #, it obviously has been upgraded. (That was an assumption on their part.) I explained that giving them my model should tell them the correct part i needed, and i don't need the upgrade. Explained to them that my husband called LG and he was sent the service manual via e-mail and it gave a different part # than what LG had provided me with on the phone. I Explained this to not only customer service, but their "supervisors" and all they are interested in doing is arguing with you and taking NO responsibility whatsoever!

I told them that i deal with a lot of companies that really cherish their customers, really care about their customers, and their company's reputation to make things right---LG is not interested in making anything right. Basically any problems are your fault and they are blameless.

As the other comment said, they say: "there is nothing they can do." I will tell everyone i know to not buy LG, nor will we EVER by anything from them again either. Don't know how long they will be able to stay in business.

Review about: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

Comments