I just cancelled a large order (over $6K) that I placed for LG kitchen suite appliances and a washer and dryer because of the poor customer care they demonstrated. The night before these appliances were to be delivered and installed at my home, LG called to say "oh gee, sorry your order has been pushed out and won't be delivered for another 10 days...." I was livid as I had already sold my old appliances and was sitting with nothing in home.

They did not care nor did they even ask....the *** on the phone just kept say "sorry for the inconvenience..." "This is more than an inconvenience" I screamed....I have no appliances in my home and you are telling me too bad?" His comment was, the best we can do is give you $100 credit. So today I sit with no appliances in my home, but decided that I WOULD NOT put this company's products in my home since they have no concept of customer service!

Beware CONSUMER....don't buy from this company! Going to GE or Samsung!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and lg electronics customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1257708

Same thing happened to us.. on 12/18/2016 we were supposed to receive our new washer/dryer the next day..

sorry the truck broke down and they can't be delivered until at least 12/21... they should have had the things in Phx that day for delivery on 12/19..

we had already given our old ones away so we had no w/d and we're going on a trip ... VERY POOR customer service