I tried to set up a customer service call on June 16, 2012 on a Saturday over the internet because my icemaker on my LG refrigerator was not working. Because I was unable to automatically set up an appointment I emailed customer service.

On June 18, a Monday, I received an automated response that my email was received. I tried the LG customer chat and corresponded with a Stephanie Grainger. She told me to Email her with all my information and she would talk to her supervisor. I emailed her with the following attachments – Sales receipt dated June 17, 2011, the corresponding Email from customer service, and the date of delivery on the refrigerator which was June 23, 2011.

To date I have not received any response. A week later I called customer service and was told to upload my information. I did that and still received no call back, Email, nothing.

Consequently I sent a complaint to LG customer service and still no response. My icemaker is still not working.

Comments

MarianOsh

I went to Home Depot where I bought my LG and they contacted LG and LG sent a technician to replace the motor on my icemaker. LG never contacted me directly.