I did not think it possible that customer service for a company could be worse than a company WHO HAD TO CHANGE THEIR NAME because their customer service was so bad...but LG has managed it.

I was unfortunate enough to have gotten a LG DVD player for Christmas. It broke less than 2 months later, and even according to LG couldn't be fixed. My rebate request has been "in process" for over 5 months. Every time I call they give me something else to do to "fulfill our process". Even though I had provided all the information to them in the first letter, then I had to do yet ANOTHER letter with the tag from the machine. After another month, they said they won't process the request because THE TAG WASN'T CUT IN HALF! WTF? Their mantra seems to be "Delay, delay, delay...maybe the customer will forget and we won't have to pay".

I am sick to death of these people and I'm going to make sure that everyone I know KNOWS NOT TO BUY ANY LG product...EVER. And I see 10 - 40 new students each week.

Someone needs to sue the S**T out of these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

Comments

Lexington, Virginia, United States #1228347

I also had horrible customer service from LG after my G4 wouldnt turn on past the initial boot up. never again LG !!