Purchared a LG dishwasher 12/29/2013, owned it for 14 months and its broke down four times. Every three months its stops working, no power and each time a LG repairman needs come to the house and order a "board" of which this process takes 4-5 days.

The third time it went powerless I didn't want it fixed but was told if its not fixed this time I would get a new one. Well it went down again today for the fourth time only two months after the last repair, called LG talked with customer service rep and insisted that it be replaced. Processing the replacement for a approval would take aproxitmatly 3 business days. I asked then to talk with a suopervisos who had a real attitude, wanted to see a recipt of which I could not find after the third time it stopped.

If I cant come up with a recept there is nothing they can do and to call Home Depot for the recipt.

It was their way out of not replacing the piece of garbadge I decieded to not jump through whoops and missing time from work anymore. Will put it out on the street and purchase anything but a LG.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments