Style and Design

I bought this dishwasher from Home Depot approximately 2 years ago as a floor model. I was told the factory warranty was for one year. Immediately after it was installed it never cleaned the dishes, I called my own repair in and he said call LG it is under warranty. After numerous call to your consumer help desk I was given a variety of suggestions: change the detergent, run the hot water first, nothing is wrong with the dishwasher, or change the heater coil. All of the repair people are very far from me and none would come.

Now after rinsing my dishes and putting them in the dishwasher, they come out worse then when I put them in!!! I called the repair man again and he told me that this model has a design flaw and it will cost over $500 to repair it.

Why didn't LG send out a recall, I can't find this model on any of your sites, so my thoughts are that you have tried to remove all evidence that you ever made such a terrible model. Why should I be forced to pay all this additional money for a "design flaw" made by LG. I need to replace the panel board and the motor!

I was so happy finally to have purchased good dishwasher instead of the Kenmore I was replacing (which I had for 15 years).

Please tell me what LG intends to do, this type of treatment is 100% unacceptable,

Ruth Cardace

rcardace@gmail.com

516 282 6438

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments