Bought LG dishwasher - was a top of the line 3 rack dishwasher quietest one in the market - yes I can call it quietest one as it hardly works I do the dishes by hand. LG sent the technician THREE times and we still have the same problem, well one of the technician themselves said and I did not agree before but it proves it by itself - LG stand for LOUSY GARBAGE not Life is Good as they say. Now the technical dept is saying they cannot do anything its my problem, yes it is my problem - well I would like say I am not buying any appliance from LG again and will go out the way to convince family and friends not to buy it also - very bad customer service and very rude people to deal with.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments