I would give LG service negative stars if I could.I purchased a dishwasher in April, model# LDS4821ST, and the unit has worked pretty well.
Recently and suddenly, the paint on one of the control buttons started to come off. I called LG, sent them pictures and was told that it was a cosmetic problem and they would not repair. I understand if this was a year or 2 from now but 4 months after purchse the paint is coming off? It is an obvious quality problem.
I purchased a washer and a drier from LG about 5 years ago and feel they were of much better quality than their current products.
I bought a fridge as well in April and that has problems already as well.
LG was totally dismissive and worse, refused to send me their response in writing!I'm still paying for the appliance that already looks crappy!
DO not buy their products,find a company with a good service!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."
- "I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years. Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months. I already knew there was a breakage..."
- "Why does ink fade on the receipts so quickly? I have a rebate from a few days ago and now it's not legible. Thermal paper/ink receipts seem..."