I would give LG service negative stars if I could.I purchased a dishwasher in April, model# LDS4821ST, and the unit has worked pretty well.
Recently and suddenly, the paint on one of the control buttons started to come off. I called LG, sent them pictures and was told that it was a cosmetic problem and they would not repair. I understand if this was a year or 2 from now but 4 months after purchse the paint is coming off? It is an obvious quality problem.
I purchased a washer and a drier from LG about 5 years ago and feel they were of much better quality than their current products.
I bought a fridge as well in April and that has problems already as well.
LG was totally dismissive and worse, refused to send me their response in writing!I'm still paying for the appliance that already looks crappy!
DO not buy their products,find a company with a good service!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "I purchased an LG LMX25986ST refrigerator on 7/15/2011 and 3 weeks ago the sealed system failed due to a Freon leak. I called LG and they sent a repair..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "The normal range of my charges are $18 to $35 - This month of January - I got hit with $196. Now, they are either the worst negotiators/business managers or..."
- "We live in Texas and I am freaking thirsty and I am not happy because I just wanted some food and a drink because you know, I'm a human, we..."
- "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."