I have owned it for 5 years and they have been out for 6 years. If I lived in CA.

I would take them to court. Ca. law states that they must have repair parts for 7 years. They have discontinued the main PCB which used to sell for about $60.

Now vendors are offering it for $250 plus. Every appliance repair person I have ever encountered has told me to never buy LG appliances because of the parts problem. That was after I had already made the purchase. You cannot give me an LG appliance today.

At the time the dryer was a high priced unit.

NEVER BUY LG. I am purchasing a Whirlpool today.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg electronics dlgx3886c dryer from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments