1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

DO NOT BUY! LG G4 Suffers from Bootloop Bug.

Mine died in 8 months and is useless now!!! No LG Support Beware of the LG G4. It has a manufacturers defect called the Bootloop Bug. LG is aware of this defect caused by a bad solder connection during production but chooses not to honor the warranty to fix it.

They will try and charge you. My G4 only lasted 8 months before the Bootloop Bug bricked the phone. LG wants me to pay for their error. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER LG PRODUCT OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!

Do Not Buy This Phone!! I would avoid the LG G4 totally. I would not buy ANY LG product. The G4 has a manufacturing defect called the Bootloop bug that will make the phone un-useable.

Thousands of G4 owners have been left with a BRICK for a phone. In my case LG would not fix it under warranty which is appalling. Google "LG G4 bootloop" for more info.

I will never purchase another LG product of any kind after the way they treated me and others! We need a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics G4 H810 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Fix my G4 as agreed by @LGUSAMobile on 3/9/17 or give me a new G6 as a replacement..

I didn't like: Promised repair by lgusamobile and not getting the repair, Lies and deception by customer service, Defective product no support from lg.

Comments

Had the same problem. Really got the run around.

I have several friends that have had the same bootloop freeze up you are saying here.

trying to sue them. I don't buy Lg anymore.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1305705

Here is a link explaining that LG will take care of the problem:

At least LG states they will do so, but most of these companies have rather inadequate customer service. Good luck and yes, stay away from this model.