We wanted to express how extremely dissatisfied we are with LG as a company, its service technicians, and the customer service we were provided with! We bought a LG TV last December and started having pictures issues with several channels this summer.

We contacted LG due to our TV still under warranty(less than six months from purchase date). The representative that LG sent out to check out the TV was very rude. LG stated that it wasn't the TV and it was our cable provider. We had the cable company tell us that nothing is wrong with the cable.

In fact we have another TV in our basement with no problems. We will never buy a LG product again or recommend a LG product to anyone!

We thought LG was a good company but learned that they don't stand behind their products and now we are stuck with a TV that only works on some channels that is less than a year old!

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

Similiar issue with item they say was manufactured 4 months ago that I bought 2 months ago. Shouldn't matter with a 90 day warranty.

They want the ORIGINAL store receipt. They won't take my AX card statement that detailed the original item. What's total scam is they won't take a receipt I got from the company because it says REPRINT on it and therefore was issued after the fact. They won't tale a reprint receipt nor my itemized billing.

I registered the item within days of purchasing so don't think registering the item counts for anything. Now this is for an 80 dollar magic remote. I bought the 55 inch tv and have the original receipt so common sense would state I bought this advance remote no earlier than the 2 month old TV.

After going up the line they finally agreedntomreplace the remote after I asked them to verify I have bought this TV, BluRay, Soundbar, and I gave them info showing washer/dryer and Refrigerator months earlier, and my house I built in Central American has LG cooling units in almost every room (not sold in US) so I after all this they still made it sound like they were doing me the favor instead of me doing THEM the favor of being a repeat customer to the tune of over 15 grand in a year.

OVER AN 80 buck remote. Well it was nice of them after all this phone time and them admitting the remote could not be over 4 months old from the date it was made and unless I bought it out their back door where made It would have to be under warranty. But if they gave me a TV for every finger I have after what they put me through I have bought my very LAST product from them and their future names they will operate under.

I'm done, especially after reading some of the things they have put the consumers on here through. I'll support you guys and buy something with NO LG ties.

I BOUGHT AN LG TV IN DEC. I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING IT TO TURN ON.

BUT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY RECEIPT THEY WANT TO CHARGE TO ME TO HAVE SOMEONE COME LOOK AT IT. THEY SAID THE SERIAL # TELLS THEM IT WAS MFG'D IN MARCH OF 2010 SO MY ONE YEAR WARRANTY IS NOT VALID WITHOUT THE RECEIPT! I CALLED IN JAN. WITH THE SAME PROBLEM BUT THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO PAY - WHICH IS IT LG.

NOW I HAVE A 300.00 TV THAT I CANNOT WATCH!!!! BUYER BEWARE LG AND LG SUPPORT SUCKS!!!!!!!